Thursday 16 September 2010

How to Re-Ignite Your Blogging Fire When You’re Feeling Burnt Out

Can you post a better article about X than any other blog?

I recently hit a bit of a wall with blogging, but focusing on numbers 2 and 4 above have helped tremendously already.

Just need to get around to starting the other two now! :P

Terri Brooks

September 9th, 2010 1:16 am

Thanks Darren, these are great action steps I can begin to work on today. I was recently in a 30-day blog challenge, which I thought would be impossible for me, but I managed to blog 27 out of the 30 days, so I was quite proud of the accomplishment.

But now I haven’t blogged in a week, so thanks for the “kick” to get back out there.

Terri :)

Dev - Technshare.com

September 9th, 2010 1:53 am

Glen,

Awesome to see you here.

Really super awesome post, as always. I really like your point on challenging yourself.
Will Going to check out that video.

Thanks for sharing this great Post. You’re really doing awesome work Glen ;).

Laron Henderson

September 9th, 2010 2:11 am

Thanks for the tips. I just started my blog and try to post to it everyday. I’ll keep these techniques in mind.

Thursday Bram

September 9th, 2010 2:15 am

Glen

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment