Thursday 16 September 2010

How to Outsource Your Blog… Or Part of It

Precision Diving

September 2nd, 2010 1:50 am

Hi Georgina,

This is great information, but for a beginning blogger, they may not have much money to spend on designers, contractors and such. I’ve had to do everything myself (including how to use Photoshop and write PHP code) because I don’t have any money to spend on someone developing graphics for me and other things I’m not good at.

Thanks for the great information.

Duane

TrafficColeman

September 2nd, 2010 1:56 am

Georgina

Outsources your work to other free up time and make life more easier, I don’t use outsource that much..but when I do its more less setting up more niche sites.

I must say you covered all details in the article.

“TrafficColeman “Signing Off”

David: Helping Wellness Business Owners

September 2nd, 2010 2:24 am

Hi Georgina,
That is an excellent article you wrote. I have bookmarkedi it.

Personally, I believe the decision to outsource comes as part of your long term business planning. I sense blogs like yours and Darren’s succeed because there is a plan in place and any outsourcing comes about when you have reached a certain level of development.

I will add the choice of what to outsource comes down to your current skill set. Your decision to outsource can be linked directly to actions you not only have a lack of time to complete but you also have little interest in learning how to do.

I agree with you and Joshua (who commented above) that it is extremely important to verify the credibility and ability of who you outsource to.

If you or other readers are interested I wrote a short article on the process of how to choose what you delegate and the article is located at http://growyourwellnessbiz.com/business-development-decide-delegate-defer-delete/

All the best to you and everyone reading this.
David

Ryan Biddulph

September 2nd, 2010 2:49 am

Hi Georgina,

All great tips, thanks for sharing.

Keep #6 in mind. I had an unfavorable experience with an outsourcer by neglecting this step when a newbie to the online world. Do strict due diligence before paying anybody to do anything for you.

Ryan Biddulph

Brian

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment