Thursday 16 September 2010

ProBlogger is in Guest Posting Mode



22 Responses to “” - Add YoursBrandon Eley

September 3rd, 2010 6:22 am

Thanks for the insights, Darren. I’ve been working on my blogs a lot more lately and have been trying to build up an editorial calendar. I’ve been using Google Calendar, but I think an Excel spreadsheet like this would work much better.

Debt Leads

September 3rd, 2010 6:59 am

Great post, I wish you a good trip. Its important to keep a constant flow of content on a blog..standing Idle just causes unindexing. Plus your blog is incredibly popular need to keep it that way! Keep up the great work

David: Helping Wellness Business Owners

September 3rd, 2010 7:08 am

Hi Darren,
Delighted to hear you are taking a vacation.
I wrote a posting on my site in June called ’small business owners impress your clients take a vacation’. In it I talked about putting vacation time in your time planner just like you do business appointments. It works for my family and I.

Also, just like you I wrote my articles ahead of time and scheduled them.

Have a great time,
David

Greg Ellison

September 3rd, 2010 7:10 am

That is cool to sub in Guest Bloggers when you are gone on vacation. Thanks for sharing your information with us. Thanks Greg Ellison

Ritournelle

September 3rd, 2010 7:22 am

Sounds exciting! Thanks for giving us the schedule.

Matthew Needham

September 3rd, 2010 8:27 am

Looks like some really great articles Darren, enjoy your holiday!

Mike CJ

September 3rd, 2010 8:42 am

Have a good break, and I look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas on the 13th.

Scott Golembiewski

September 3rd, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks for sharing this, it really is encouraging to see that someone could line up 60 posts to allow for a break like that, are you letting someone push them live or are they scheduled?

Kate Kutny

September 3rd, 2010 12:01 pm

I can’t wait to hear your post about how you compose posts to drive millions through digg! That will probably be a great read. I hope you have an awesome time in Australia. I heard you on YouTube tonight and thought you sounded Aussie. That is cool. Are you Australian? I’m like a bunch of things in one. Dutch, Hungarian, Mohawk Indian, German, Polish, Irish, French, Check and English. People think I look more Indian. What do you think? Oh, by the way. I bought your book “Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income”. You are a great writer and I love this book so much! Thank you for writing it.

Aditya

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment